Dementia & Disability - Leadership & Culture
This workshop provides those in management and senior leadership positions with the foundational understanding of the impact of dementia for those residents or clients living with disabilities and for those staff who are providing them with care services.
- Understand dementia and identify the impact
- Identify the importance of timely assessment and diagnosis
- Learn how to prepare for future ageing in place
- Identify dementia support service entitlements
- Consider environment & design principles for future planning
DURATION: 3 hours
PARTICIPANTS: This course is suitable for Managers & health professionals in leadership positions within Residential, Community and Disability Care sectors.
REGISTRATION ENQUIRES: Phone: (08) 8372 2100 or Email: SA.email@example.com