This service supports family carers, people living with dementia, health professionals and community care workers in SA by providing access to quality dementia related consumer health information and resources.
What does the Library and Information Service offer?
- Dementia specific resources (books, DVDs, CDs, activity material) to inform and educate consumers.
- Alzheimer's Australia's online Library catalogue has a complete list of all resources available in SA and all other states in Australia.
- Inter-library loans (if SA does not have what you are looking for we can arrange for you to borrow from other Alzheimer’s Australia libraries within Australia).
- A postal service. Resources can be posted out if necessary.
- Members can borrow up to 10 items for 4 weeks, including books, DVDs, CDs.
Who can use the Service?
Where is the Library and Information Service located?
The Library and Information Service is located in the Alzheimer’s Australia SA Resource Centre, 27 Conyngham Street, Glenside, SA, 5065.
Come in and browse or phone (08) 8372 2100 or email for more information about our service.