These services are provided through the National Dementia Helpline (1800 100 500) for those needing support or information.
Who are these services for?
- Anyone affected by a memory loss problem
- People with dementia, their families and carers
- Health professionals
What can counselling involve?
- Identifying ways to manage and live with dementia
- Planning for the future
- Dealing with feelings of stress
- Resolving conflicts within families
- Helping to obtain an appropriate service or practical assistance
We welcome your calls for:
Telephone information or counselling,
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm no problem too large or small
- Face to face meetings at the organisation, please call us for an appointment
- Family and group sessions can be arranged out of hours
- Home visits for individuals and couples available
Help Sheets & Update Sheets include information and helpful approaches to many issues related to memory loss.
Alzheimer's Australia SA is the peak body representing the interests of people affected by dementia in South Australia. To find out more, contact us or call the National Dementia Helpline on 1800 100 500.